Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by In Lisa's Words. I decided to open up this little spot because there are so many things I am interested in, and so many things I do, that I wanted to share them in one place. The hope is you will either come by as a friend, just to share in my life, or you will be stopping by because there is information you will acquire to help your own days go by a little lighter, happier, or more interesting.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to all! I am writing this from my new kindle fire. I am so impressed with its features thus far. I had a plain Nook before but it froze up one day & that was that. Terribly disappointing. I have to run for now, but now that I have this little tablet, I may just be able to blog the way I've always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment