Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by In Lisa's Words. I decided to open up this little spot because there are so many things I am interested in, and so many things I do, that I wanted to share them in one place. The hope is you will either come by as a friend, just to share in my life, or you will be stopping by because there is information you will acquire to help your own days go by a little lighter, happier, or more interesting.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here I am, I guess!

Hello, I am new to this but hoping to catch on fast.  It occured to me I am writing everyday in a notebook about my crazy life and honestly, some people are always asking for updates and what am I  up to, etc., and I realized I could write this all in a blog and kill a million birds with one stone.  Those who want to follow, can follow, and those with the same interests as me can just check in for the info on that.  I am a busy mom, but commitment I can handle. 

I am currently painting my kitchen, and writing about that with pics included could give some of you an idea if your kitchen is tasting rather bland.  I also just concluded a two day kayaking trip where plenty of drama happened, and there are probably kayakers out there who would get a kick out of my stories.  So I think I'll just start throwing it all out there and see where it goes.  I am also a mom, and all those moms out there know there is never a dull moment there.  So here is to hoping this works out for everyone and we all make some great friends, memories, and learn some stuff along the way! 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment